GENERAL TERMS OF WORK, RESPONSIBLITIES OF THE CLIENT
- We provide lot of importance to client refund policy at "Techocupar". We take considerable policy to protect the scripts and products of our company.
- Data back-up is entirely the responsibility of the client. Techocupar is not responsible for any loss of content due to any reason or circumstance.
- Techocupar does not assume responsibilities for any changes caused by the client or a third-party. These could include but would not be limited to deletions, modifications or additions. However, Techocupar could be willing to rectify these for an additional charge.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We clearly provide all information for our client. Personally identifiable information is never used for purposes that are not related to the above without your consent and you are provided a window to opt out of such use.
- Name of Organization and Contact Person
- Phone numbers
- Electronic mail identity etc.,
- A cancellation fee could be charged if the client cancels or discontinues the project midway. This fee could be in accordance to the state of the project at the point of discontinuance or cancellation.
CONDITIONS FOR SUPPORT
- We provide free installation within two days from the time of purchase. Following this period, support is charged on an hourly rate as agreed upon.
- Third-party product/services and support that are integrated into the website and demand payment, licensing, copyright and the like will be client's liability and responsibility. These could also be procured on behalf of the client by us for a fee.
- Techocupar does not provide any guarantee or warranty for any third-party products or services used
- We put in our full efforts to complete the project on time. We begin the work on clients' projects only after receiving the agreed upon deposit that could be anywhere between 30 to 50% of the agreed price. However, the timelines may need to be extended depending on the factors that are beyond Techocupar's control.